Faculty & Staff
F E R P A
online bills & deadlines
summer schedule of classes
fall schedule of classes
SISweb & TigerWeb
Parents & Visitors
insurance & enrollment
tigerTips via email
enrolled student services
Qualified students may audit courses upon the written approval of the
professor and Registrar. Auditors are under no obligation of regular
attendance, preparation, recitation, or examination and receive no credit.
Participation in classroom discussion and laboratory exercise by auditors is at
the discretion of the instructor. A student who has previously audited a course
is ineligible for credit by examination. Courses audited are not recorded on
the student's academic record.
1. With approval, the following may audit courses without tuition (other fees apply):
2. Other persons who audit pay approximately one-half the fee charged for
credit. Students may not sign up to audit until the first day of class so that
priority may be given students taking courses for credit. Auditors should not use the on-line registration
system to register.
- Graduate assistants
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students (12 or more credit hours)
- Faculty and full-time staff
- South Carolina residents age 60 or over, provided they are not a full-time employee of Clemson University
Auditors must obtain a request to audit card from the Registrar's Office, 102 Sikes Hall, Box 345125, Clemson, SC 29634-5125.