text  |  C U home  |  iROAR  |  blackboard  |  phonebook   
    > Registrar > Course Substitution
In meeting graduation requirements, it is sometimes necessary to substitute one course for another. This substitution request normally is first discussed with the student's faculty advisor. A Form to Request Substitution for an Academic Requirement must be used to record the various signatures necessary for approval.

  1. The student will print the form here
  2. Since this action will be initiated by the student with faculty advisor's assistance, such approval will probably require an informal consultation with the chair of the student's major department
  3. The form indicates the signatures required
  4. The form must be returned to Enrolled Student Services, 104 Sikes Hall with the necessary signatures

*For your convenience you may print the Form to Request Substitution for an Academic Requirement

Adobe Image



Registrar Index:   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z