Enrollment verification provides proof of enrollment for a student's financial lender, insurance company,
sponsor, etc. There is no fee for this service. This verification provides enrollment status only. It does not provide information on specific courses taken or grades received: courses and grades are only on your official transcript
Enrollment verifications are provided via SISweb
or the Registrar's Office.
Verification via SISweb:
1. Login to SISweb
with a valid Clemson userid and password
2. Select "My Enrollment Verification"
3. Confirm your information in the National Student Clearinghouse* and print your verification
*The clearinghouse updates information based on Clemson's enrollment data reported after the last day to register or add a class for each term.
Verification via the Registrar's Office:
1. Visit the Registrar's Office at 102 Sikes Hall or call 864-656-2171
2. Present a valid CUID card in order for the verification to be released
3. Certifications are mailed directly from the Registrar's Office to the address indicated*
*Please allow one to two days for delivery and longer if request volume is high.