| > > |
Procedures for Requesting Your Official Transcript
Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. Normal processing time is 3-5 business days after the order is received.
If you have a hold on your record when your order is received by the Office of Enrolled Student Services, you will be notified via email with information on how to remove the hold.
You may include any necessary documents that should be attached to your official transcripts, including scholarship applications or licensure request forms (e.g., LSAT, AMCAS).
A limit of two pages may accompany your request.
No transcripts are processed, available for pickup, or mailed on days the university is closed.
We cannot respond to emailed requests.
For more information, please call (864)656-2185 or send an email.
Unofficial transcripts are only available to currently enrolled students via iROAR.
- Either request in person or mail your transcript request, including $12.00 fee, to:
104 Sikes Hall
Clemson, SC 29634-5125
Download a transcript request form: Transcript Request Form
- Online at National Student Clearinghouse
- There is a $2.25 convenience fee added to your transcript request when you use the online electronic request service
(Clemson University does not currently offer an electronic official transcript)
- Hold for Pickup — Once your transcript request is received in our office, the transcript will be available in 3-5 business days for pickup at
104 Sikes Hall. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. — 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Mail — Once your transcript request is received in our office, the transcript will be mailed within 3 - 5 business days. Please allow
an additional 5 - 7 business days for delivery by the United States Postal Service.
- Additional postal delivery information:
- Express Mail (1-2 days) — $19.95
- International Express
- Canada — $34.95
- All other countries — $44.95
- Now: Transcript will include all grades/classes as of the day your request is processed.
- After grades post: Transcript will not be issued until the end of the current semester.
- After degrees post: Transcript will not be issued until after the next scheduled graduation.
Viewing Your Unofficial Transcript
Currently enrolled students may access their unofficial transcripts via iROAR.
- iROAR > Student > Student Records > Academic Transcript