| 〉 〉 |
Undergraduate Visiting Students (Transient)
Students from other institutions who wish to enroll in courses during the
are considered transient students.
The Transient Application for Summer 2016 will be available online January 18, 2016. There is a $25.00 non-refundable fee for the application.
|Application Deadlines |
|Part of Term
|| May 4, 2016
|Summer Half 1
|| May 4, 2016
|Summer Half 2
|| June 15, 2016
|Summer Mini A
|| May 4, 2016
|Summer Mini B
|| May 24, 2016
|Summer Mini C
|| June 14, 2016
|Summer Mini D
|| July 6, 2016
Please follow these steps to be accepted as a transient student:
Find a course(s) here.
Please refer to the video on how to view available seats*.
*Video won't play in Internet Explorer? Get help.
View the cost per credit hour for courses by clicking here.
Submit the Transient Student Application.
Click here for step by step instructions.
Provide ALL required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Required documents are:
- Letter of Good Standing from your home institution.
- Send an Official Transcript
- Provide proof of Legal Presence
- United States Citizens — We will need a copy of your US Passport OR birth certificate.
- International Students — We will need a copy of your I-20, VISA, and letter from SEVIS Designated School Official verifying that you are maintaining status.
Look for an acceptance email at the address provided on the application. You will receive the email within 24 to 48 hours after all documentation has been delivered.
Register for classes by signing into iROAR 〉 Student 〉 Registration 〉 Add or Drop Classes.
Please refer to the training resources for student registration.
*You cannot complete step 7 until you have completed steps 1 - 6.
Pay your bill at iROAR 〉 Student Financial Services 〉 My Bill.
Bills may be paid by:
- e-check at no additional charge,
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express with a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.75% of your payment on all credit card payments,
- There are no payment plans for summer courses
- Financial support letters are to be emailed directly to email@example.com.
- Please contact Student Financial Services at (864) 656-5592 for questions regarding tuition.
For questions about the above information, please contact the Registrar's Office at
or (864) 656-7855.
For questions about the application itself or technical difficulties completing it, please contact CollegeNET
at (503) 973-5213.
Graduate Transient Students
If you are enrolled in a degree program at another institution and wish to take Clemson courses in the
to transfer to that institution, you may apply as a Graduate Transient Student.
Graduate Transient Student Application
All Graduate Transient Students apply through the Graduate School. If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (864)656-3195 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.