| > > |
One Stop for University Withdrawal
Per federal regulation, the date of the institution's determination that the student withdraws varies depending on the type of withdrawal. For example,
if a student begins the official withdrawal process or provides official notification to the school of his or her intent to withdraw, the date of the
institution's determination that the student withdraws would be the date the student begins the official withdrawal process or the date of the student's
notification, whichever is later.
This action withdraws you from the summer term only (fall registration is not affected)
. If you have any questions or you have already completed this form and would like to register for a different summer session, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE COMPLETING UNIVERSITY WITHDRAWAL FORM!*
Student Checklist for Withdrawing
(Some or all of these may apply):
- *Graduate Students* - Have you met with your Graduate Program Coordinator? If not, you should do so before completing your University Withdrawal Request.
- Student Financial Aid - If a student withdraws prior to completing over 60% of a term, a pro-rated portion of the federal financial aid dollars must be considered "unearned" and returned to the federal programs and could cause students to owe the university a significant amount upon withdrawal. In addition to the amount of federal aid that Clemson must return, students who received financial aid for other educational costs, including off-campus living expenses, may be required to repay a portion of those funds to the federal programs. Failure to return aid due to the federal aid programs will result in loss of eligibility for federal aid assistance. For more information, please contact Financial Aid directly at (864) 656-2280 or email@example.com.
- Student Financial Services - If you are to receive a refund, please allow up to 7-10 business days for this refund to be processed. For questions, please contact Gail Simpson directly at (864) 656-9070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking Services - Parking decals must be returned to Parking Services. If you purchased an annual parking permit, a partial refund may be given up to March 15. For more questions, please contact Parking Services directly at 656-2270 or email@example.com.
- Housing - Please contact the Resident Assistant of your housing facility, schedule a time to check out, and return your key prior to leaving campus. If you have any additional questions, please contact University Housing at (864) 656-2295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Veteran's Benefits - If you are receiving Veteran's Benefits, you may be responsible for returning funds to the VA. If you have any additional questions, please contact Jennifer Elliott at (864) 656-5280 or email@example.com.
- International Services - If you are an international student, you are required to contact International Services at (864) 656-3614 or stop by E-303 Martin Hall.
- Withdrawal form unavailable — past last day to drop for summer. You can drop your last fall class through August 6th.
Students called to military duty click here for withdrawal options.