| 〉 〉 |
Select your role for access:
to iROAR, INB & 25Live
Academic advisors represent and interpret University policies and procedures to the students and help the students to navigate the academic and
organizational paths of the institution. They will assist the students in scheduling courses so as to fulfill the requirements of the degree program.
Advisors also maintain files on individual advisees to assist in academic planning.
Advising coordinators develop and coordinate advising and student support services for a designated program. They assign advisors to students
as well as provide assistance to students in obtaining the information needed and arranging a meeting with their advisor.
Registration coordinators are responsible for managing course listings using INB (Internet Native Banner) within each of the 70 academic departments.
Each of these departments designates a primary and a secondary registration coordinator whose responsibilities may include:
- Update course listings for each term for the Schedule of Classes
- Monitor the fill rate of each course and increase seating capacities to room capacity
- Set enrollment restrictions that control who can enroll in a course or section
- Determine the desired distribution of students by class for a particular course, e.g. 75% seniors
- Assign professors to all courses
- Enter specific course messages which will appear on the registration screen when a student is successful or unsuccessful in enrolling in a class
- Give student overrides
- Coordinate grade collection for the department
- Make registration corrections for sections being offered
Room coordinators are associated with a group of university and/or department owned rooms. They schedule events using 25Live.
Some registration coordinators are also room coordinators.
Other Staff Members
Staff members who do not fall into any of the categories above.
Follow steps to get access: